Engineering Leadership Graduate Programme
The National Instruments Engineering Leadership Programme (ELP) is designed for new engineering university graduates with strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills who are interested in developing a customer-focused career.
National Instruments is looking for dynamic, enterprising and responsible people with a technical and sales profile to act as technical consultants for our customers.
The ELP position is a leadership training position at NI where engineering graduates learn about the company, technology and its customers.
While in the ELP, you will:
- Spend from 18 months to three years learning about our products, customer needs and markets. During this time, you interface between NI and our customers to find creative and timely solutions to customers' technical issues.
- Work extensively with many departments in the company, including Sales and Marketing. Because of the broad exposure to the company during the ELP training period, you will develop valuable business skills.
- Participate in formal training programmes designed to prepare you for a career at National Instruments such as professional development programmes for sales or marketing.
- Work on challenging projects, such as developing a proof-of-concept LabVIEW program to assist a Field Sales Engineer with a key customer or developing marketing materials.
- Travel to conduct customer training courses, present technical seminars and attend trade shows.
We would also be interested in hearing from Physics graduates.
Click here to find out more
1st Sep 2014
London and South East
Contact National Instruments