Graduate Building Services Design Engineer
Grontmij - Building Services, Energy & Environment
Grontmij recruit some of the very best science and engineering graduates in order to maintain the company’s position at the leading edge of the construction industry. Graduates and young engineers have always been the focus of development and training within the company.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious graduates who have a drive for solving real design problems and have the ability to work within a challenging and stimulating team environment. We will provide the necessary support and opportunities for you to develop and fulfill your career goals.
Graduates joining us will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and also possess effective verbal and written communication skills. An interest in the construction industry will also be desirable.
A degree in an engineering discipline or other science related discipline.
Why work for Grontmij?
- We work on some of the most exciting and prestigious building developments in the UK and overseas and graduates can immediately play a major role in these projects. Examples include many of the tallest buildings in Europe and SE Asia, the design of zero carbon emission buildings, award winning projects in every sector of the arts, education, leisure and transportation industry.
- We offer a competitive starting salary in addition to a great benefits package.
- There are regular internal training seminars given by experienced members of the company to support your continuous professional development.
- Each graduate will be assigned a mentor to work with closely and will also be assigned a buddy to help settle into the company.
- Site visits and visits to manufacturers will also be provided as part of the graduate scheme.
- Graduates will enrol in our accredited Graduate Training Scheme linked to professional bodies such as CIBSE, IMECHE & IET which we expect will lead to Chartered Engineer Status.
- Those from non-cognate courses will be supported in undertaking appropriate post graduate study.
London and South East
17th Mar 2014
Download the application form by clicking the apply box.
Complete all sections and submit it by e-mail together with a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications submitted without the completed application form will not be considered. Click here to apply »
Remember - you found this opportunity on Gradcracker!