Graduate Development Programme
At Spirax Sarco only the best will do. It’s a philosophy that has made us a driving force in steam and the world leader. Now we’re looking for outstanding graduates, born leaders possessing the drive and ambition to succeed in a demanding and innovative environment. All in return for a market leading rewards package and fantastic career prospects.
The role will involve time spent designing products, research, development and testing, manufacturing, sales and a 6 month placement in an operating company abroad.
We are seeking graduates with the following minimum requirements:
- To have achieved a 2:2 honours degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, Software, Systems), Physics or Computer Science
- Permanent Right to live and work in the EU
We believe in our people, they lie at the core of our business. We have high expectations of their performance with support, investment and career development to match.
Core competencies required:
- Team Working
- Self-Awareness and Confidence
- Customer Focus
The package includes:
- Competitive salary (depends on degree type and any other relevant industrial experience)
- Welcome payment
- Interest free loan (max 20% of first years salary)
- Share Save Scheme
- Profit Related Bonus
- Medical insurance (non-contributory)
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Support for appropriate level of professional registration