Graduate Quality Engineer
Reporting to: Quality Manager
The Graduate Quality Engineer works closely with the Quality Manager and Project Management team to ensure the quality of the products and services we provide to our customers.
The Graduate Quality Engineer helps with both the development of, and compliance with, our business processes and procedures.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Quality activities at JF Nuclear.
- Progress Quality activities and documents, working particularly with Quality Manager and Project Managers.
- Review material certificates against specification.
- Maintaining Quality records and documentation.
- Assist Quality department with audits.
- Assist sub-contractor’s Quality Assurance (as directed by Project Manager).
- Develop company procedures.
- Assist with Non-Conformances and Corrective Action Reports.
- Developing and publishing key performance data and indicators.
- Engineering Degree, or other engineering qualification plus relevant work experience.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of quality management systems, in particular ISO9001:2008.
- Hands-on machining and measuring experience.
- Good knowledge of precision machining equipment and processes.
- Good knowledge of precision engineering measuring equipment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Conversant with general office and design software.
- Computer & IT
Contact James Fisher and Sons plc