nFocus Graduate Academy
Accelerate your career with nFocus’ Software Developer in Test Graduate Scheme!
nFocus – a multi-award-winning, market-leading company – are accepting applications for their initial cohort of graduates to join a brand new Graduate Academy. These roles will see the successful candidates start work as Graduate Software Testers, supported by an intensive, certified training scheme, that will see them grow to become fully-fledged Software Developers in Test.
What you have already
- A Computer Science or similarly technical degree, Bachelors or Masters. (We would be particularly interested in speaking to those who have studied Software Testing options where available, especially if you have practical experience.)
- A passion for technology.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and rapidly adapt to change.
- We’re supportive of both remote working and enabling our team to get on-site if remote working doesn’t suit. We do need you to be flexible in where you work and be willing to travel as some of our clients may require you on-site. We’ll be there every step of the way to support you if you do need to relocate.
What you get from us
- A friendly and productive environment with support always available.
- A competitive starting salary with a clear progression path.
- Approximately £15k of free commercial training including:
- ISTQB certifications in Software Testing and Agile Development.
- Training in industry-leading test automation tools.
- An introduction to security testing including penetration testing.
- Live a week in the life of a SDET with our real-life dummy project.
- Mentored by your nFocus colleagues; some of the industry’s leading Testers and SDETs
- Work for a multi-award-winning company with an exceptional reputation with clients such as Microsoft, Natural Resources Wales, Manchester Metropolitan University and many more.
- We promote from within. Our own Managing Director joined the business as a graduate!
- Company benefits, on-going training and incentives!
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)