Do You Aspire for a Career Within Consulting or Technology?
Vantage Point’s specialised graduate scheme gives you expert award-winning training and guidance and then launches you into your dream career with a head start. With a fast-growing client base, we are actively looking to hire Graduate Cloud DevOps Consultants for our 2022 academies.
So, Who Are We?
Vantage Point is a leading Consultancy that engage with not only the world’s top Banks, Financial Institutions but also Global Technology Service Providers. Our areas of specialism include Process Engineering, Data Operations, Cloud & DevOps Engineering.
What Will My Role Be?
As a Junior Cloud DevOps engineer your role will include:
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
How Does It Work?
After a short but engaging interview process with our lovely talent team, you will complete our award-winning, four-week Simul8 training academy which will give you a head start in learning the ropes as a Consultant. You will expand your knowledge within the financial markets industry, technical skills, as well as improve on your presentation, team-work, and personal branding skills.
Once you have completed the training, you will then be placed on client site with one of our top-tier banking clients. You will be working on client site which will be remote based for now, with candidates to be based in on-site in a hybrid working model as lockdown measures ease.
What We Are Offering:
- Award-winning training in technical and soft skills in our “Simul8 Training Academy”, where you will learn how to effectively perform the role of Junior DevOps Engineer in a supportive environment.
- Dedication to your career development journey and mentorship throughout your career.
- Dynamic and exciting environment where you will be fully supported to ensure your success.
- Opportunity to work with world-leading organisations.
- A fantastic starting point for a career within the Banking, Finance or Technology industries.
We Are Looking For:
- A graduate from a Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Data Science or similar
- A good understanding of any scripting language (preferably PowerShell)
- Knowledge of software development practices
- Cloud development knowledge is desirable
- Ambitious individuals who are keen to develop their careers in a supportive environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Can develop warm client relationships
- Growth Mindset and a passion for learning
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)