Sterling Pharma Solutions currently have opportunities for Analytical Chemists to join their QC Projects team initially on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform analysis and related activities in accordance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Performing analysis and reporting results in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Investigating analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and contributing to their root cause resolution.
- Organising the calibration and maintenance of analytical laboratory equipment.
- Performing routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- Carrying out SAP transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performing technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- Supporting method validation and cGMP stability programs.
- Characterising reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Developing, evaluating and preparing analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Liaising with manufacturing, technical and operational quality personnel on relevant aspects of compliance and analytical atypicality.
- Complying with all safety, health, and environmental requirements.
Requirements for the role
- Must have a degree in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline.
- Previous experience of HPLC and GC techniques is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to manage changing priorities.
- Previous experience with Chromatography Data Systems is essential, ideally Chromeleon.
How you will be rewarded
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, Perkbox, cycle to work scheme, 25 days' annual leave, death in service coverage, on-site health and wellbeing support including medical consultations and physiotherapy, 24/7 employee assistance programme, employee referral scheme, sports and social club as well as opportunity for training and further career development.
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)