QR's reputation for product data management and consultancy has put us at the vanguard of transforming the automotive, aerospace and robotics industries across the globe, as they seek to build better products and a more sustainable future. As a team, we are particularly excited to be supporting the development of some truly planet-changing products, including connected, electric and solar vehicles and an increasingly diverse range of new technologies.
With more new and rewarding projects in development, we have multiple opportunities to kickstart your career in project and people management, data analysis or management consultancy. Quick Release provides hands-on experience of complex, positive-impact projects, together with fast-paced training, mentoring, and a caring company culture that promotes flexibility, fulfillment and work-life balance.
This intake isn't just for recent graduates. We genuinely welcome applicants with all levels of experience on the team. So, whether you've just finished uni, you're returning to work after time out, or you're looking for a new challenge in a new sector, the ongoing growth of our team means we have lots of opportunities to start your training as soon as you're ready!
There is no need to apply for more than one location opening as we will assess your location preferences against those you select in the application form.
Why be an Analyst at QR_?
- QR_ Analysts are the core of the Quick Release business, delivering smart solutions to data driven problems.
- Opportunity to become an expert in particular fields, sharing knowledge and training others.
- Building long-term relationships with clients and making a meaningful impact on projects.
What You'll Do
- Use your strengths and passions to find and deliver technical solutions to help our clients get new products to market faster, more efficiently and more sustainably.
- Work alongside client teams (often on location) to understand their challenges, provide expert guidance, and then follow this up with the technical know-how to put that guidance into action.
- Complete first-class induction training.
- Continue your learning through working with industry-leading talent on real, client-facing projects.
- Develop technical product data management expertise and systematically address and improve the way these clients manage their product data - solving problems and shaping solutions to deliver the right outcomes.
- Experience a range of projects, businesses, sectors, and workplaces, getting to know and understand how our clients operate.
- Develop strong trusting relationships with clients and team-mates.
- Support deployments and development of our technical/software tools and solutions.
- Support the wide range of (QR internal) business improvement projects and initiatives (eg team building, events, CSR, diversity, pride, mental health, innovation labs, sports and music)
Some projects will be challenging, but they will always be rewarding, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of talented people who will support you all the way!
- A first-class or high 2:1 bachelors degree, master's degree or PhD in any discipline.
- Emerging people and project management skills and the drive to take on responsibility - determination to be the best and genuinely make things better for people and planet.
- Strong communication skills, accompanied by self-awareness and emotional intelligence. You enjoy helping people.
- The ability to make sense of complexity and present compelling data-driven stories and solutions that resonate with stakeholders.
- The passion, resilience and energy to work hard and sustain what it takes to succeed.
- A starting salary of £33,000 plus other rewards and benefits.
- A highly motivated, diverse, talented and supportive team with a positive, people-focused company culture.
- Extensive induction training and ongoing learning and development.
- Projects with a variety of clients, locations and workplaces, all with real-world impact.
- Career progression based on merit and a choice of pathways.
- Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity and well-being initiatives, and a direct line to management and leadership for your ideas.
- The knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you’ll always be in demand, wherever your career may take you…
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)