We are seeking Graduate Project, Structural and Design Engineers to join us in 2019.
Based at our Norwich Head Office, you will commence a two-year long graduate training programme. The first 6 months will be spent on a rotation plan, building both knowledge skills whilst gaining the industry experience necessary to successfully fulfil your future role. You will initially gain experience working in all the engineering departments within the company, as well as others from QHSE to the Warehouse. After that initial 6 months you will specialise in an area of Engineering of your own interest and undertake a training scheme tailor-made for this discipline. Project Engineers can expect world-wide travel and some offshore working during their 2 year graduate placement. Do you have what it takes to be on our team?
- MEng/BEng in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering, 2:1 or above (with Masters degrees an advantage). Other Engineering disciplines with relevant industry work experience may be considered.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Experience of team-working.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Unfettered right to work in the UK
Desirable / Advantageous
- Relevant industry work experience, including IMechE / ICE / IED supported activity
- Masters degree in any of the disciplines above.
- Foreign language skills
- Competitive starting salary based on skills and experience, with six month pay uplifts for the first 2 years subject to performance and development.
- Support for professional development and training, including:
- Monitored professional development schemes with IMechE and ICE.
- Funded training supported by the ECITB.
- Mentoring for Graduates from qualified professionals.
- Payment of membership fees for your chosen professional institution.
- Opportunity for secondment to other departments in the company.
- A pleasant working environment.
- Pension scheme with matching company contribution up to 5% of salary after 3 month probation.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Relocation financial support of up to £2,000 for deposit / rent /transport.
- Free car parking.
- Sports, social & charity activity.