The application period starts September to November each year.
What lies ahead for you?
Four-years, four annual 'real job' placements within different departments, business units and locations throughout the UK.
You will experience a supportive learning environment – you’ll be assigned a mentor and will attend a number of soft skill courses throughout.
What are the benefits?
- Professionally accredited scheme with IChemE and IMechE
- Competitive starting salary and joining payment, 25 days' holiday, private health care, company pension scheme
- Earn up to £35k within 4 years
- £3,000 chartership bonus on successful achievement of this status.
Who are we looking for?
- Engineering graduates in the fields of chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- You must have a strong academic record and a good degree (a minimum 2:2) and the right to live and work in the UK.
- A proficiency in English is a must – additional European languages are desirable.
- We need graduates who are motivated, self-driven, and keen to get involved in projects and activities.
Your path to selection
- Step 1: Register your interest online.
- Step 2: Virtual testing begins. If selected, you’ll be invited to an online ability test.
- Step 3: We have a call. If successful, we arrange to have a competency based telephone interview.
- Step 4: The final hurdle. After successfully completing the telephone interview, you will be invited to our assessment centre.