The application period starts September to November each year.
What lies ahead for you?
Four-years, four annual real job placements within different departments, business units and locations throughout the UK.
You will experience a supportive learning environment – you’ll be assigned a mentor and will attend a number of soft skill courses throughout.
What are the benefits?
- Professionally accredited scheme with IChemE and IMechE
- Competitive starting salary and joining payment, 25 days' holiday, private health care, company pension scheme
- Earn up to £35k within 4 years
- £3,000 chartership bonus on successful achievement of this status.
Who we’re looking for?
- Engineering graduates in the fields of chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- You must have a strong academic record and a good degree (a minimum 2:2) and the right to live and work in the UK.
- A proficiency in English is a must – additional European languages are desirable.
- We need graduates who are motivated, self-driven, and keen to get involved in projects and activities.
Your path to selection
- Step 1: Register your interest online.
- Step 2: Virtual testing beginsIf selected, you’ll be invited to an online ability test.
- Step 3: We have a callIf successful, we arrange to have a competency based telephone interview.
- Step 4: The final hurdleAfter successfully completing the telephone interview, you will be invited to our assessment centre.
The Gradcracker Alert Service will email you with any new opportunities from this company. You can manage your list of followed companies on your Gradcracker Dashboard.