Graduate Process & Quality Technicians - 4 Roles Available
- Monitor and improve output, scrap and downtime on designated units.
- Project work to develop both our processes and products.
- Supervise plant trials.
- Pivotal support role as the technologist for designated machines.
- Undertake quality investigations and implement corrective actions for all quality related issues on designated units.
- Working closely with shift personnel and maintaining / updating operating and trouble shooting manuals for machines.
- Bromborough (Merseyside), Flint (North Wales), Winsford (Cheshire), Arad (Romania), Hereford, Worcester, Norwich
- Bridgewater (Somerset), Leominster (Herefordshire), Zele (Belgium), Edmonton & Westlock (Canada)
RPC bpi protec
Learn about the promotion & preservation, primary packaging and multipack solutions that RPC bpi protec business manufacturers.
- Dumfries (Scotland), Heanor (Derbyshire), Stroud (Gloucester), Rhymney (Gwent)
- Ardeer & Greenock (West Scotland), Hardenberg (Netherlands), Roeselare (Belgium)
- Year 1 - Learn the Process (3 months in each of recycling, extrusion, print, conversion)
- Year 2 - Technical or supply chain specialism (depending on aptitude & business need)
- Year 3 - Supervisory role (in either production or support function)
- Profit share
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Osteopath services
- Bike2work scheme
Location: Ardeer (West Coast of Scotland), Bromborough (Merseyside), Heanor (Derbyshire), Leominster (Herefordshire), Worcester, Zele (Belgium), Hardenberg (Netherlands) & Edmonton (Canada)
Region: East Midlands, Europe, North East, Scotland - South/Central Belt, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Worldwide
- Regular interaction with senior managers to promote your development
Remember - you found this opportunity on Gradcracker!
When you apply to one of your 'Followed' companies tell them in your cover letter/CV you have followed them on Gradcracker. It shows that your application is targeted.