Graduate Procurement Officer - 2 Roles Available
- Reporting to the RPC bpi group Purchasing Director
- Will require travel and some nights away from home supporting the Category Leaders in the RPC bpi group Procurement Team.
- Involvement in projects across polymer/materials and masterbatch, inks, transport, packaging and merchanted products.
- Exposure to the RPC bpi group central purchasing team and work within projects and analytics that leverage RPC bpi group's scale and market position.
RPC bpi protec
Learn about the promotion & preservation, primary packaging and multipack solutions that RPC bpi protec business manufacturers.
- Identify divisional synergies in key spend categories on both raw materials and non-raw material categories.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that leverage RPC bpi group's scale and market position.
- Support the division drive for increasing supply flexibility and reducing complexity.
- Work with key procurement and supply chain personnel to build a RPC bpi group procurement community organised to drive value.
- Build procurement confidence and credibility within RPC bpi group.
- Analyse aspects of the current procurement and supply chain operations with the RPC bpi group.
- High profile role – opportunity to move into operations/commercial role after 2 years
- Profit share
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Osteopath services
- Bike2work scheme
Location: Zele (Belgium) or Hardenberg (Netherlands)
- Company car
- Regular interaction with senior managers to promote your development
- Computer & IT
Remember - you found this opportunity on Gradcracker!
When you apply to one of your 'Followed' companies tell them in your cover letter/CV you have followed them on Gradcracker. It shows that your application is targeted.