- Our Relationship Management Insight Week for Women is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2024
- You’ll get the opportunity to learn from female senior leaders from across the bank
- Gaining an understanding of Relationship Management, you’ll have the opportunity to explore what opportunities are available and
- how you can continue your career journey
An insight into our Early Careers programmes
We have internship and graduate programme vacancies available across various areas of the bank.
About the programme
This is a great way to broaden your professional horizons and get a clear sense about what a career in Commercial Banking - Relationship Management is all about.
This programme runs over four days, from 30th August to 2nd September 2022.
You can expect to:
- Learn more about our function and some of the interesting projects currently underway
- Find out more about relationship management and how we give our clients the best experiences
- What it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our graduate and internship options and the career paths you could take in Relationship Management
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)