If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. And what’s more, it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university. We welcome all degree disciplines at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with a global footprint. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our London, Leeds, Glasgow, Birmingham or Frankfurt academy. Following training, you will work with one or more of our clients across Germany during the two-year programme. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including:
We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; Virgin Money, the Home Office, Sky and HSBC to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
1. Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
2. Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
3. Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
4. Opportunities across Germany and beyond
5. Tech talks, social and networking events
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.