As a team we pride ourselves on challenging and developing our graduates with a rotation plan which will provide exposure to a breadth of engineering across a range of exciting and challenging projects spanning Formula 1, Project ONE and Formula E. During your time on the Graduate scheme, dependent on your skills, you may have time in some of the following departments;
- Calibration and Controls ; Define and deliver calibration and control system innovations that optimise energy flows to achieve the fastest Qualifying & Race laps and deliver outstanding driveability.
- Mechatronics and Chassis Engineering; designing new concepts, managing the integration of the Powerunit with the chassis, developing the ERS pack (electronic and mechanical components)
- Test Engineering; strive to recreate the racetrack and race-car environment to make each experiment as representative as possible. Engineer test rigs to push the components and systems of the Power Unit to their absolute limit and validate the underpinning simulations
- Supplier Technical Assistance (Electrical); Close integration with the Supply Chain to ensure they are creating race ready parts that do not compromise on quality and are manufactured to specification.
What do we need from you?
- A curious, tenacious and driven individual with a hunger to work in a fast paced environment
- You’ll have a 2.1 degree, or above, in a relevant Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Software Engineering or related degree
- A strong academic background in relevant A Level, or equivalent disciplines, for example Maths or Sciences
- An excellent understanding of engineering first principles
- Practical, “hands-on” experience to complement your academic studies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, adaptability and creativity
- The courage to challenge and desire to be challenged, to expand your technical knowledge and skills
What can we offer you?
We offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art Technology centre, being involved in exciting technological challenges alongside some of the world’s best engineers. You will get the opportunity to engineer solutions in world class facilities and, having been thoroughly proven at our Technology Centre. You will be able to see your ideas raced in F1 or Formula E, or powering the revolutionary Project ONE hypercar. You will also have the opportunity to work towards chartered status with the IET and will be assigned a personal mentor who will support you throughout.
Our benefits package includes:
- A salary of £33,000pa
- Performance bonus
- Collective bonus
- Company lease car scheme
- 36 days' annual leave
- Access to private healthcare and generous pension scheme
- Onsite Gym
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts
The application process:
- Submit your on-line application, CV and covering letter
- Complete on-line psychometric testing
- Your application will be screened by HR and the hiring manager
- If successful you will be invited to attend an online interview which will take place between November 2021 – March 2022
- If successful your scheme will start on Monday 5th September 2022
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, there may be periods of time during the process where you don’t hear anything from us. Don’t worry! We will advise you of the outcome of your application regardless of the result so please bare with us. Please be advised that we are unable to provide detailed feedback to applicants, apologies for any inconvenience.
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)