As a Manufacturing Scheduling Placement student you’ll have exposure to a breadth of engineering within Formula 1 and Formula E. In addition to this, we are also leading the transfer of state-of-the-art Formula 1 technology into the revolutionary Mercedes AMG Road Car “Project One”. You will provide materials and documentation for in-house manufactured parts and ensure a constant flow of parts through HPP manufacturing to achieve world class lead times. The role will include (but not be limited to):
- Production Order Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Raw material management
What do we need from you?
- A process orientated, tenacious and driven individual with a hunger to work in a fast paced environment
- You’ll be on track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in Manufacturing/Production
- An excellent understanding of engineering first principles
- Practical, “hands-on” experience to complement your academic studies
- A team player, able to build relationships across manufacturing and the wider business
- Good communication and project management skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach which will enable you to develop your skills
- An open and innovative mind, as most of the problems we solve are not run of the mill
- The courage to challenge and desire to be challenged, to expand your technical knowledge and skills with a focus on continuous improvement
What can we offer you?
We offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art Technology Centre, being involved in exciting technological challenges alongside some of Formula 1’s best engineers, with the autonomy to engineer solutions from a clean sheet.
Our benefits package includes:
- A salary of £20,000pa
- Collective bonus
- Company lease car scheme
- 36 days annual leave
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Onsite Gym
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts
The application process:
- Submit your on-line application, CV and covering letter
- Your application will be screened by HR and the hiring manager
- If successful you will be invited to attend an online interview which will take place between November 2021-March 2022
- If successful your scheme will start in August/September 2022
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, there may be periods of time during the process where you don’t hear anything from us. Don’t worry! We will advise you of the outcome of your application regardless of the result so please bare with us. Please be advised that we are unable to provide detailed feedback to applicants, apologies for any inconvenience.
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)