Managing a range of development and technical support projects related to Food can Ends whilst being responsible for their delivery to an agreed target.
What is it like to work for Crown?
Watch this video and find out what it's like to work for Crown.
- Being directly involved in all aspects of the successful delivery and management of their projects which may include:
- Analytical - data analysis, report writing, presentations, design of tooling using CAD
- Practical - factory trial work, testing, tool assembly and fitting into machines
- Project management – project planning, communication with stake holders, cost control and forecasting.
- Minimum of HND or 3 x A-levels equivalent in relevant Engineering subjects.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant work experience in a Mechanical engineering role
- Metal packaging or metal forming experience.
Skills and competencies
- Ability to get involved in all levels of engineering work from design to hands on practical work if required
- Excellent engineering problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage projects versus challenging deadlines
- CAD skills for engineering design
- Full driving licence.
- Good understanding of statistics in order to make scientific conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including self-confidence to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated individual, able to work with minimum levels of supervision
- Travel will be required mainly within the EU but also possible trips to the USA and Asia for short periods of time.
- Fluent English
- Second European language such as French or Spanish.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Bupa health care scheme
- Social and wellbeing committee.