We are looking for 70 graduates across 10 schemes to join our dynamic, social and innovative company. Ocado has been growing rapidly and through this we are giving real responsibility and autonomy to our graduates. Graduates will not just fill spaces, but we will give you genuine development opportunities to become future leaders and rise quickly through the company to help shape the future of Ocado.
If you’re excited by the idea of being part of a supportive team working in a fast paced creative environment, where you’re empowered to solve technical challenges, this is for you. If your ambitions are as great as ours, come and be part of the team. Be the next wave of innovators and engineers defining the future of online retail logistics at Ocado Engineering.
- Working at our warehouses (which we call "Customer Fulfilment Centres" or "CFCs") on the implementation, construction and testing of our solutions including highly Automated Machines
- Design Engineering; developing and reviewing drawings and working on standards and reports
- Developing new methods for gathering necessary failure cause data and looking at root cause analysis
- Development Projects Engineering; working as part of the team designing next generation’s machines
- Reliability Engineering
Learning & Development
In this role you will develop and refine essential engineering and management skills whilst gaining valuable experience across the wide range of areas discussed. Your development will be supported throughout your placements by fantastic teams and the use of personal targets and development plans set by your managers. You will be expected to complete Health & Safety and Engineering & Management training courses alongside an array of additional training opportunities available to graduates at Ocado from negotiation training courses to presentation skill workshops.
- Strong A-Levels with ABB or equivalent, and have, or be expecting, a 2:1 engineering degree within the following disciplines: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronic, Structural, Process, Manufacturing Engineering or Physics
- Driving licence is essential, as the role is likely to include travel to other sites
- You must be flexible to work, including in different locations