We are looking for 70 graduates across 10 schemes to join our dynamic, social and innovative company. Ocado has been growing rapidly and through this we are giving real responsibility and autonomy to our graduates. Graduates will not just fill spaces, but we will give you genuine development opportunities to become future leaders and rise quickly through the company to help shape the future of Ocado.
The Logistics Design Scheme
This 2 year scheme is based with the New CFCs Design Team and falls into 2 parts. You will gain exposure to development projects and interact with key teams and stakeholders from across Ocado and their international clients as we continue our journey at the forefront of e-commerce logistics and fulfilment solutions.
Potential Placements include...
- The first 9 months of the scheme are spent rotating around a number of key departments across the business including CFC Operations, Service Delivery, Supply Chain, Business Planning, Automation Development, New CFC’s Project Implementation and Operational Excellence in order to develop your business knowledge, core skills and your network across the business.
- This is followed by 15 months in the Design Team where you will actively participate in the design of future Ocado or client CFC’s, operational processes and the equipment and software which drives them.
What do we want from you?
- Strong A-levels with BBB or equivalent and have, or be expecting, a 2:1 degree or above in any discipline. You don’t need a degree in Logistics! Yes, we’ve got logistics and supply chain people, but we also got engineers, mathematicians, physicians and folk from more diverse fields - anywhere from biology to fine art!
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Analytical and able to think outside the box
- Keen to generate new ideas