About The Role
The National Composites Centre is now recruiting for our next composite technician apprentices. This is the perfect place to start your engineering career.
This apprenticeship starts in September 2022.
Welcome to the NCC
We are industry's research and development partner. When companies need to make things lighter, stronger, smarter and more sustainable they come to the NCC.
How the apprenticeship works…
- 3 year scheme which combines on the job training and classroom learning
- 1st year is spent mainly at college except for when you’ll come to the NCC to put what you’ve learnt at college into practice and learn even more
- 2nd and 3rd years are spent mainly at the NCC with one day a week at college
- Qualification - NVQ 2&3 and technical certificate
What you can expect from the NCC…
- A supportive and interesting place to work
- A mentor – to offer support and guidance throughout the apprenticeship
- Opportunities – to develop and get really involved in lots of exciting projects
What we're looking for...
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for engineering
- Commitment to attend college and work
- If the above sounds like you and you have/set to have 5 GCSE’s A-C/9-4 including a B/6 or higher in Maths and Science, then apply today!
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)