Our Early Career opportunities in the UK are split between Burgess Hill and Welwyn Garden City, and are designed to give those with little to no work experience the opportunity to work and begin your career journey.
By entering our early careers programmes, we will enable and empower you to develop and learn about yourself, whilst adding real value to our global organisation.
Whilst a part of a dynamic, diverse and inclusive organisation, your efforts will only enhance our overarching goal of “doing now what patients need next”.
The next step is yours!
- Buddy scheme - You will be provided with a buddy - someone from your function who can offer support on technical development
- Mentor scheme - You’ll be given the opportunity to be mentored by Roche personnel - they can provide guidance on networking, your career or any matters important to you and your development
- Programme community - You'll have the opportunity to get in contact with students doing similar programmes across Roche locally and globally
- Pre-induction activities - Prior to joining you’ll have the opportunity to meet your team, your manager and all of the current students that are on the programme you’re joining
- Early Career Extracurricular opportunities - All kinds of ‘societies’, on-site gym, wellbeing initiatives, volunteering, etc.
- Ownership of projects/work - You’ll be doing meaningful work that can help Roche "do now what patients need next".
- Opportunity to work on challenging, business-critical projects
- Shadow other functions & networking opportunities
- Support on deciding ‘What’s next’
- Practicing and broadening your competencies: Reflection, Networking, Growth Mindset, and Agility.
- Gaining valuable work experience that will kick start your career journey
- Flexible working arrangements such as working from home and flexible working hours
- All of our Early Career opportunities are paid! - Competitive salary, eligibility for bonus and benefits.