The purpose of this job is to support the production process by collecting and analysing data, implementing new technology and troubleshooting production related issues.
This role will support the successful completion of process improvement and capital development projects.
The candidate will gain valuable insight into the full process flow of our assembly area and work with our Geneva based Engineering support team.
Sécheron Hasler Group
Sécheron Hasler Group operates facilities worldwide, covering design, engineering, production, tests, sales and after-sales service.
- Honours Degree in a relevant Science, Manufacturing, Production or Engineering course.
- Will have demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and also be able to work as part of a team.
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint beneficial.
- Solidworks and electrical schematic interpretation
- Daily tasks will be assigned to assist the candidate to become familiar with Secheron’s operations and products produced.
- Reduction in downtime and efficiency increase against product standard times.
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities i.e. Lean and Six Sigma
- Investigate tooling ie. Modular Systems, Materials and Maintenance of tooling for optimum performance
- Ensure tooling changes are conducted as required.
- Modify tooling, repair or change cycles based on practical experience to better suit production and/or to reduce downtime.
- 5 years Industrial Experience but will consider less if they’re enthusiastic and driven
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to progress within the organisation
- Salary of £34,000
- Annual bonus up to 3% of salary
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)