As a Test Engineer you will be joining our team in London. This is a Permanent graduate role. You will be trained and responsible for the following:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Test automation which involves using tools and frameworks to write automated test scripts using programming languages such as Java, C#, Ruby etc.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Understanding functional requirements and scope of the project.
- Work in Waterfall and Agile model.
Global Top Employer
What makes us different as an employer isn't our skills and talents. It's our people. Winning the moniker of 'Global Top Employer' for the 3rd time in a row is just a testament to that!
You’ll have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Either 2:1 or equivalent in a computer science or related subject, or, relevant industry experience
- Ability to understand client requirement and implement for development
- OOPS programming (C#, Java), SQL, web methods development, Kafka
- UI development (HTML, Java script)
- Knowledge of Automation frameworks.
Your work location:
You will be based in our London office for the duration of this contract.
What’s in it for you?
- Hands on experience in a prestigious and global firm working on an exciting project
- Gaining valuable and transferrable industry experience in the technology sector
- Exposure to internal and client stakeholders
- Dedicated HR business partner and Buddy scheme to help you settle in and grow
- Comprehensive induction as well as ongoing training to support you in your role
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee pensions
- Maitree: Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks,
- Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally
- Access to online training materials 24/7 including Lynda.com
- Corporate social responsibility: including TCS Mentors
- Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.