As a graduate Internal Sales Engineer you will join the Inside Sales Department providing sales support.
Endress+Hauser Corporate video
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
- Handling incoming customer enquiries by telephone, e-mail and fax and CRM activity (from Field Sales)
- Prequalification of technical requirements
- Prequalification of commercial requirements and to apply the company credit management processes
- Preparation of quotes
- High quality customer liaison during quote phase
- Liaise with Product Specialists, SISE and mentor at all stages of the Sales Process
- Quotation follow-ups
- Liaise with Field Sales Engineers.
- Develop an understanding of the office systems, ie: SAP, CRM, Outlook & Applicator
- Learn Product Knowledge via formal training, on-the-job training, self-learning and e-learning.
- Prepare and present specific product presentations
- Gain knowledge and understanding of commercial awareness
- Attend telephone courses and quote follow-up workshops
- Generally gain an understanding of E+H business including specific industry segments.
- Educated to Degree level – technical degree or equivalent relevant industry qualification.
- Must have English Language and Maths GCSE.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high regard for exceptional customer service
- Computer literate.