- You will work as part of small project team, engaged in researching and investigating new capabilities and taking these from development through to release to our established customer base
- You will work in collaboration with your fellow team members and system architects, discussing the work daily at the morning team stand-up
- You will perform both prototyping and development work as necessary
- You will be assigned a mentor
- As the R&D team works closely with our business development, marketing and support teams you will get exposure to many aspects of our business.
- Motivated, goal oriented and able to take ownership of your responsibilities
- In penultimate year of a Computer Science (or related) degree
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with the team both verbally and in writing.
You must have:
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK. In order to obtain potential HMG security clearance with no exclusions, candidates should ideally be a British Citizen.
- IP based communications
- mobile networks
- cloud computing.
- 28 days’ vacation each year plus 5 days statutory (fixed) holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Life Assurance = 4 x annual salary
- Medical Plan (taxable benefit)
- Dental Plan (taxable benefit)
- Paid Sickness Absence
- Parental Leave
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme offering employees and their families free prompt support on domestic, work or personal issues. Provided by an external organisation. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.