How We Work
- Work together towards shared goals – the success of Telensa.
- Work with the entire Telensa organisation in mind.
- Think about how your work will impact our customers, other departments and business units.
- Working together we achieve more than we can as individuals.
- Mobilise energy to achieve the shared goals.
- Persistent and determined to overcome obstacles on the way.
- Drive to be the best you can.
- Ensure our customers thrive.
- Be diligent, ambitious and unwavering.
- Have a clear purpose, ensuring prioritisation of objectives.
- Set priorities that are thoughtful of the needs of the customer and the wider organisation.
- Stop activity if not a priority.
- Act like an owner of the business.
- Take responsibility to find solutions for our customers.
- Nothing is ‘above your pay grade’.
- Take responsibility individually and collectively.
- Be willing and able to challenge and be challenged.
- Know when it is best to stop or comply.
- Listen, reflect and be open to new ideas.
- Develop and display a growth mind-set.
- Make and communicate clear decisions.
- Consult with appropriate team members.
- Explain your decisions and get buy in.
- Take collective responsibility for the decisions you have been consulted on.
- Understand the decision-making process within the business.
The Gradcracker Alert Service will email you with any new opportunities from this company. You can manage your list of followed companies on your Gradcracker Dashboard.