- MBA, IE Business School, Spain
- Bachelors of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
Preeti Inchody is a Managing Director at Ankura. She is a corporate finance practitioner with expertise in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), transaction support, and due diligence for both special situations and growth companies. She has more than 15 years of experience across corporate finance and capital markets.
Preeti assists clients with M&A, buy-side (due diligence and structuring advice), transaction support (assisting the CFOs office during M&A and carve-outs), and sell-side advice.
Preeti has experience across a range of sectors and has significant expertise in media, technology, telecommunications and retail.
Preeti’s professional experience includes:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Divestures of overseas business units of an ecommerce retailer with less than $100 million in revenues, and sale of the Australian business to a private equity during a restructuring process.
- Interim management and sale advisory to the shareholders of a profitable high growth therapeutics laboratory business on its acquisition by a Europe based buyer.
- Sale of a non-core business arm for a mining services company during a restructuring process.
- Buy-side advice to an investor on acquiring a distressed cosmetics retailer with national footprint.
- Commercial due diligence (DD) for a private equity making a multi-billion dollar bid for an ASX listed media company.
- Financial DD for a debt fund evaluating an investment in an oil and gas service provider.
- DD and carve out support for a consumer electronics company.
- Detailed operational modelling for a medical cannabis company used to support equity raising and capital markets transactions.