About the role
As a Graduate Commercial Data Analyst, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help harness and analyse data, while receiving continuous support and training from a Consultant and support teams.
You’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities and to gain front-line experience with our clients. Your role will be varied, flexible and you’ll develop a wide range of business analysis and support skills to help you work more effectively.
As part of this role, you will be enrolled in our Graduate Scheme which will support you through the first 18 months of your time at Jarmany. The scheme will provide you with a structured programme to guide your learning and provide you with regular reviews.
We’re an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed. You’ll get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility. You’ll also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and become part of our collaborative community.
Skills developed on the job
- Commercial analytics experience working with large Blue-Chip clients
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Front-end data visualisation development using tools such as Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau etc.
- Data driven commercial story telling
- Marketing return on investment (ROI) Analytics
- Digital analytics skills.
- Advanced presentation skills
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong analytical skills and academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 2:1 degree (any STEM subject considered)
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 120 New UCAS points
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Work for Jarmany and you’ll benefit from:
- Salary: £25,000 rising to £30,000
- Competitive salary
- Thorough training & onboarding programme
- Hybrid working
- Monthly gym allowance
- Private healthcare
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Access to our benefits platform 'Perkbox'
- Employee discount scheme for a variety of local bars, restaurants and shops
- Regular team socials
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.
(This means that we will supply feedback if requested after an interview.)