Lights. Camera. Action!
It’s your turn to shine.
The third stage in our application process involves a one-way pre-recorded video Interview.
Video Interview plays an important role and helps us get to know you on a more personal and professional level.
In this stage you’ll be asked a series of short questions with a set time limit to respond to these.
Our Top Tips:
- Ensure you're in a distraction free, quiet environment.
- Never sit behind a window, this will create bad downward lighting. Instead, use a lamp or face a window where natural light will work to your advantage.
- Surroundings! We want to see you, not your clothing collection or stellar bedding. Test being on camera and consider what others will see in your background.
- Body language is noticeable during this phase. Remember to smile, nod, listen and take an interest when someone is talking to you.
Keep a bottle of water nearby.
- Check your laptop, camera, and microphone work the day before your interview.
Follow your favourite employers
Save jobs to your shortlist
Receive personalised alerts
Access our live webinars