If you reach this stage, take a moment to applaud your success!
Depending on the role you will either attend a group Assessment Centre, or a Final Stage Interview.
Assessment Centres typically lasts a few hours or a full day depending on the number of assessments.
Typical activities that you can expect include:
- Introduction to the team
- Group activity
- Networking with previous students
- 1on1 Interview
- Individual exercises
Our Top Tips:
- Refresh yourself on the company, role and opportunity available.
- Thoroughly read your invitation and know where you need to be, and at what time.
- If you are unclear on something, simply ask. Don't wait until the day to flag issues.
- Review your CV and consider examples where you've showcased transferable skills.
- Prepare for your interview and role play appropriate responses.
Follow your favourite employers
Save jobs to your shortlist
Receive personalised alerts
Access our live webinars