The application process covers a number of steps (as shown below) and is designed to challenge and stretch your mind while helping us get to know you and see your potential.
At each stage, you will be informed as to whether or not you have been successful in progressing to the next stage and we always aim to give feedback to our candidates.
Overview of stages
- Apply online
- CV upload and application form
- Online tests
- Video interview
- Virtual assessment centre.
For our general leadership programmes we accept all degree disciplines, for our specialised programmes you will need a relevant degree. You should be on track for, or have achieved, a minimum of a 2:2 to be eligible. Check out our FAQ page for more information.
How to be great
We want our graduates to succeed and reach their full potential. To be a great match for our programme, you will:
- Be self-motived, able to develop yourself and take ownership of your career
- Have clear passion and drive to be someone who influences and shapes our future organisation
- Be curious and comfortable; ready to ask questions and discover the answers
- Enjoy being collaborative and part of a team, but equally adept to take the lead and work on initiative
- Open to change, resilient when faced with moments of uncertainty or ambiguity
- Understand the value of stakeholder relationships and network with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Share new ideas and ways of working
- Be ready to apply everything you learn in your day-to-day role and any projects outside of this
- Ask for feedback and are open to receive and build the knowledge and insight gained in a proactive way.
Application top tips
- Show us what makes you unique, how you met the above criteria and what you would bring to the team
- Make it clear that you understand the programme and development on offer
- Showcase your work experience, both on your CV and at interview
- Always check your application for errors, attention to detail is key
- Apply sooner rather than later but take the time to submit your best application
- Do your research! Check out what we're up to at the moment on social media - you could be surprised!
- Make sure you’ve taken note of our key dates throughout the recruitment process
- Ask us questions, we’re here to help.
Our assessment centres are the final stage of our application process and the dates aren’t flexible. We will soon be adding this year's dates, so make sure you add them to your diary if you’re thinking of applying.