For our people, we will…
- invest in them and give them the right training and tools to do their job in line with our client promises
- brief our project teams on our clients’ project goals for every project, so that they understand how their role contributes.
- hold regular team meetings so that the team understands what they need to do each week for the client
- engage with the teams through any project or client changes
- make CampbellReith a great place to work and get everyone involved in the future of the business.
- tell our staff what our clients think
- give them the right training and tools to reach their full potential
- include all staff in defining and building on the direction of our business.
For our clients, we will…
- provide well thought through and intelligent solutions
- always provide more than one option to achieve an innovative solution, collaboratively
- always provide a team of highly skilled and qualified engineers
- ensure one of our partners works closely with our client’s project team and takes an active hands-on approach throughout.
- always introduce our client to more than just the project partner
- put a face and voice to a name for the day-to-day delivery team
- tailor our bids to be specific to their needs
- be responsive and reliable in all communications
- have a keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality first time
- listen to feedback and act on areas for improvement.
For our communities we will…
- continue to develop our links with schools, colleges and universities
- offer work placements to promising young people and those wishing to re-train to gain entry to our industry.
- regularly attend career/industry inspirational events
- create employment opportunities for the local community – e.g. by school leaver apprenticeships.
- maintain our active support of RedR and continue to encourage staff to organise fund raising for local and national charities of importance to them.
Follow your favourite employers
Save jobs to your shortlist
Receive personalised alerts
Access our live webinars