Sintela Ltd is a young, fast-growing company working at the forefront of distributed fibre-optic sensing. Our systems are used around the world and across a diverse set of industries.
Sintela is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate with a passion for technology and the desire to pursue a career in systems engineering, field engineering and distributed fibre-optic sensing. You will join a highly experienced team of engineers who will support train and mentor you.
To become a competent engineer able to configure, deploy and support products worldwide.
Depending on experience your typical day may include:
- Data Analyst
- Customer Support
- Customer Deployments - including worldwide travel
- Sales Support
- Updating technical documentation.
And with experience:
- Designing and implementing algorithms
- Deploying and Leading Field Teams
- Training clients on the Sintela Products
- Travelling the world to test and evaluate systems across multiple industries.
You must have
- A degree in Science or Technology
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- The ambition to learn and progress
- The discipline and attention to detail to deliver quality work
- An interest in physics and maths.
- Experience in software
- Experience with fibre optic cables and technology.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 25 days' holiday
- Profit share.