A fantastic webinar, in which we hear three very unique stories from graduates at Johnson Matthey – from what they did in their lead-up to joining the company, to their experiences at various Johnson Matthey sites across the country.
There are three routes in – Science, Commercial and Operations – and your placements are determined by your own interests, skillsets and experiences. This means that graduates have the opportunity to follow their passion, tailoring their development pathway to suit them.
- The leadership development rotational scheme where you can apply for the science, commercial or operations stream. and your placements are determined by your own interests, skillsets and experiences. This means that graduates have the opportunity to follow their passion, tailoring their development pathway to suit them. You will be given leadership development and opportunities to progress.
- Direct entry into the CT graduate scheme where you will move between Teesside and Paddington over a 2-year period in more technical roles than leadership roles.
- Finance Scheme where you would gain an accounting qualification and an early career advantage. This is a three-year programme that includes rotations that will see you gain highly transferable skills and competencies in transactional, operational and specialist Finance. Your rotations will take place across our London head office, and our research, manufacturing and service hubs in Royston and Teesdale.
- Graduate direct entry route
- Ready to get going right away? Join one of our business units directly to gain immediate exposure to some of the most passionate and highly-skilled teams in the industry. As a direct entry graduate, you will remain within one business area as a core member of the team from day one, working on real customer challenges to develop deep expertise and technical ability in your chosen field. With outstanding training and development, we'll help you get your career off to a flying start and support you in taking it further along one of our many career pathways. We recruit for these roles all year round.
Here’s one of the many kind comments we received…
"It was a pleasure to take part in the webinar – thank you. The event was very well run and advertised. You understood what would be of most interest to students joining the session and spent the time working with us to ensure the best possible results.
It was a fantastic opportunity for some of our current graduates to showcase their work and passions and explain how these link to Johnson Matthey's goals." - Kerry Beer, Graduate Talent Manager at Johnson Matthey