Graduate Production Managers - 4 Roles Available
- Maximise output of extrusion, print, conversion and recycling equipment.
- Minimise scrap and maximise quality.
- Develop and implement lean manufacturing.
- Maximise utilisation of raw material resources.
- People management and development.
- Safety management.
- Bromborough (Merseyside), Flint (North Wales), Winsford (Cheshire), Arad (Romania), Hereford, Worcester, Norwich
- Bridgewater (Somerset), Leominster (Herefordshire), Zele (Belgium), Edmonton & Westlock (Canada)
RPC bpi protec
Learn about the promotion & preservation, primary packaging and multipack solutions that RPC bpi protec business manufacturers.
- Dumfries (Scotland), Heanor (Derbyshire), Stroud (Gloucester), Rhymney (Gwent)
- Ardeer & Greenock (West Scotland), Hardenberg (Netherlands), Roeselare (Belgium)
- Year 1 - Learn the Process (3 months in each of recycling, extrusion, print, conversion)
- Year 2 - Technical or supply chain specialism (depending on aptitude & business need)
- Year 3 - Supervisory role (in either production or support function)
- Profit share
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Osteopath services
- Bike2work scheme
Location: Ardeer (West Coast of Scotland), Bromborough (Merseyside), Heanor (Derbyshire), Leominster (Herefordshire), Worcester, Zele (Belgium), Hardenberg (Netherlands) & Edmonton (Canada)
Region: East Midlands, Europe, North East, Scotland - South/Central Belt, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Worldwide
- Regular interaction with senior managers to promote your development