Graduate Group Health & Safety Officer - 1 Role Available
- Reporting to Group Health & Safety Manager
- Supporting role providing safety advice to bpi group site management teams
- Will require travel and some nights away from home would also be required.
- Exposure to all RPC bpi group manufacturing sites – exposure to all our manufacturing processes
- Initially involved in projects including machinery and maintenance safety and to deliver the highest standards of safety in our industry
- Coordinating corrective actions and accident data from across sites
- Gain a wide experience (injury claims, property risk, chemical safety)
- High profile role – opportunity to move into operations role after 2-3 years
RPC bpi protec
Learn about the promotion & preservation, primary packaging and multipack solutions that RPC bpi protec business manufacturers.
- Profit share
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Osteopath services
- Bike2work scheme
Location: Bromborough (Wirral) or Heanor (Derbyshire)
Region: East Midlands, North West
- Company car
- Regular interaction with senior managers to promote your development
- Computer & IT
Remember - you found this opportunity on Gradcracker!
When you apply to one of your 'Followed' companies tell them in your cover letter/CV you have followed them on Gradcracker. It shows that your application is targeted.