We are looking for 70 graduates across 10 schemes to join our dynamic, social and innovative company. Ocado has been growing rapidly and through this we are giving real responsibility and autonomy to our graduates. Graduates will not just fill spaces, but we will give you genuine development opportunities to become future leaders and rise quickly through the company to help shape the future of Ocado.
The Logistics Projects Scheme
This 2 year scheme consists of rotations across a number of development departments including New Product Development, New CFC Implementation, Logistics Development Projects and Property and Network Development. You’ll be a project manager with real responsibility delivering vital projects on time, in budget and to spec.
Potential Placements include:
- Automation Projects/ Development: This is the research and development of products in the CFC. This is done in a secret location, before the warehouses are created and you are involved in the manual design of the CFC products, so creating a catalogue of CFC products.
- Automation Realisation or Installation: This is the planning and coordination of certain products at the CFC. This process is using the catalogue and focusing on high tech parts of installation, testing it and ensuring it is viable. You assess if the systems work with the bots.
- CFC Implementation: This is building the complete package of the CFC. Establishing relationships with key stakeholders is vital in this placement. You work with Ocado Engineering, Design and Technology to ensure CFC implementation is in budget, that logistics are efficient and the timescale is correct.
- Logistics Projects: This is after a CFC is built. it is ensuring that the factory maintains its potential.
What do we need from you?
- Strong A-levels with BBB or equivalent and have, or be expecting, a 2:1 degree or above in any discipline
- Analytical and able to think outside the box
- Ambition, confidence and a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure