As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will be joining our team in Norwich. This is a permanent contract in which you will be trained and responsible for the following:
- Analyse user requirements
- Research, design and develop new software programs
- Enhance existing programs, analysing and identifying areas for improvements
- Integrate existing software tools/products
- Creating technical specification
- Unit testing of new code
- Ensure the security, performance and design integrity of data
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and defect resolution
- Creating operational documentation.
Global Top Employer
What makes us different as an employer isn't our skills and talents. It's our people. Winning the moniker of 'Global Top Employer' for the 3rd time in a row is just a testament to that!
You will need the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to Object oriented Concepts
- Exposure to Automation tools – Blue Prism/Appian
- Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Communication - verbal and written
- Continual learning and knowledge sharing.
What is in it for you?
- Hands on experience in a prestigious and global firm working on an exciting project
- Gaining valuable and transferrable industry experience in the technology sector
- Exposure to internal and client stakeholders[AE2]
- Dedicated HR business partner and Buddy scheme to help you settle in and grow
- Comprehensive induction as well as ongoing training to support you in your role
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee pensions
- Maitree: Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks,
- Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally
- Corporate social responsibility: including TCS Mentors
- Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.
Take the challenge and join Tata Consultancy Services!