What we do
SEMP applies Systems Engineering principles to facilitate the reduction and control of technical risk on complex projects and programmes.
We help organisations and programmes to:
- Understand the system and the capability context
- Build/evolve the system in the right way (and to avoid the costs associated with investing in sub-optimal solutions)
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction on delivery
- Ensure “Integration by design”: avoiding overspend and over-runs in the expensive phase of the lifecycle (generally integration, test and setting to work)
- Achieve value for money.
Work with us
SEMP is growing rapidly and we are always looking for Systems Engineering professionals at all levels who can be innovative in tailoring the application of SE for each programme and who share our delivery focus and values.
SEMP people are educated to degree level and hold additional professional qualifications such as MIET, CEng, MINCOSE. All SEMP people have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems Engineering Management
- System of Systems Engineering
- Requirements Management
- Verification and Validation
- Operations and Maintenance Concepts
- System Architecture
- Interface Management
- System Integration
- Configuration and Change Control