For high-calibre undergraduates in their penultimate year, our summer internship programme is a fantastic opportunity to experience life and work at BDO.
A useful insight into our business and culture, our summer internship will help you decide whether to apply for our graduate programme. You’ll get a real taste of life at the heart of our firm, working on interesting projects alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals.
Our internship programme lasts six weeks – running from early July to mid-August each year, in offices across the UK.
What we’ll expose you to:
- A range of different clients in different sectors
- BDO partners and managers
- Other interns – through social and internal events
- Graduate trainees – who will provide insights on career prospects
- A specific project – that will make a real business difference.
What do you get out of the internship?
- Valuable work experience to add to your skills and CV
- A deep understanding of how a professional services firm operates, so you can make an informed career decision
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry experts
- The chance to build contacts and networks within BDO.