About the role:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) to join our team here in Newbury, United Kingdom.
This is one of the few roles within NI where you will focus primarily on growing business and yourself. In this role you will be exposed to different industries and leading global accounts which enables you to gain strong technical and business insight.
As part of a diverse team, you are partnering with Sales, Business Development and Marketing; researching, understanding various lines of business and personas. In the daily customer interactions you identify key contacts and decision makers, qualify business opportunities and trends that lead to closed revenue and quota attainment. You will maintain a thorough understanding of NI’s products and services, our value, industry knowledge including competitive landscape, customers pain points and needs to properly position NI’s solutions and qualify opportunities.
You will be provided extensive formal training, weekly ongoing training, and will be closely mentored and professionally developed.
This is what you get to do with the team:
- Execute on your strategy to balance your time between inbound and outbound lead qualification activities to achieve your pipeline generation targets.
- Define and execute your prospecting activities with a strong focus on the business impact
- You connect NI’s value proposition to cold contacts
- Utilise your industry and account insight to recommend prospecting activities in collaboration with Sales Account Managers, Business Development and Marketing
- As a senior member of the team you will provide coaching and mentorship within the EMEA Sales Development team
- You provide thought leadership and feedback lessons learned to the Global Sales & Marketing Team
- You collaborate with leadership to shape the future of the global Sales Development team
- You build specialised knowledge in our customers’ Applications, Trends & Industries
- You report and forecast business impact.
- Engineering background
- Excellent English language proficiency, 2nd language beneficial
- Minimum 9-12 months in a Sales related role
- Proactivity in pursuing any sales opportunities.
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation
- Motivation to provide customers with industry and application insight
- You have a genuine desire to accelerate NI’s business growth
- Demonstrating inclusive behaviour in building relationships and understanding the value of Diversity.
What we offer and do to support you:
- Professional sales training and regular coaching
- Competitive salary, benefits and variable KPI related bonus
- Working together with a motivated and supporting team
- Opportunity to work from home.
We've signed the Gradcracker feedback pledge.