Keysight’s benefits and pay are designed to recognise how you contribute to Keysight’s business results while supporting your well-being and financial security. We offer competitive benefits and a pay portfolio that fits your needs and rewards high performance.
Below you’ll find some of our common global and country benefits. Benefits vary by country and are subject to eligibility rules.
- Competitive base and variable pay packages comparable to other global technology companies
- Company-wide and individual results bonuses that reward achievement – payouts occur twice per year.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Time off to take courses and company-sponsored executive, post grad and technical programs
- Subsidised licensing and certification
- Memberships in professional organisations and sponsorship at conferences and other events
- Employee resource groups that help identify, highlight, and address employee development opportunities across all dimensions of diversity, including gender, race, generation, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and more.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement savings programs (such as our robust 401(k) Plan in the U.S.)
- Free, 24-hour employee and family assistance counselling
- Retirement planning and counselling
- Free physical, psychological and financial wellness programs.
- Keysight-sponsored community events and fundraisers, such as the global “Tour de Keysight” event and Giving Campaigns
- Gift matching and grant opportunities for a wide variety of charitable organisations and universities
- Paid time off for volunteer and community service so employees can make a difference in their communities.
- Twenty days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Increased time off accrual based on years of service
- Paid holidays throughout the year
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Flexible work schedules and telecommuting.
- Individual recognition for years of service, which may include lunch with senior executives, a recognition gift or paid time off
- Seasonal events, such as holiday parties and company picnics
- On-site celebrations in recognition of outstanding business results
- Free charging for electronic vehicles
- Fitness rooms, running/walking trails, sports facilities, sports teams and clubs
- Free and subsidised fitness programs and classes
- Health fairs and blood drives.
- An Employee Stock Purchase Plan that lets you contribute up to 10% of your eligible pay towards the purchase of discounted Keysight common stock
- Free legal and financial consultations and referrals
- Free childcare referrals
- Discounts on electronics, auto sales, products, events and services.