Gender equality and STEM outreach:
- We are involved in the IP inclusive initiative – a network that brings together people from across the IP sector to promote and improve equality, diversity and inclusion within the IP community
- We host ‘Girls into Science’ days – fun, inspiring days aimed at exploring STEM and looking at female role models with 11-12 year old girls
- We run a STEM school outreach programme
- The IPO launched a Women’s Inclusive Network in 2018.
Looking more broadly than gender, the IPO have done a lot of work in the area of diversity and inclusion. We have won the following awards/achievements:
- Stonewall top 100 employer and top 10 in Government
- Winner of Stonewall’s Senior Champion of the Year award
- Top 10 employer for Working Families
- Business Disability Forum - Disability Confident Leader
- Silver rating for the Business in the Community race benchmark
- Higher than Public Sector average rating in Chwarae Teg’s Fairplay benchmark
- Achieved the ‘Large employer of the year’ award at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2017.
View our Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report here.
The Gradcracker Alert Service will email you with any new opportunities from this company. You can manage your list of followed companies on your Gradcracker Dashboard.