Canary Wharf Contractors Limited (CWCL) manages and delivers all of the Group’s construction projects in an integrated Project Manager/Main Contractor basis. We carry out the following activities in our Project Management and Main Contractor role:
- Manage the delivery of the final design
- Procure and appoint specialist trade contractors
- Programme the works
- Manage and incorporate tenant requirements in the design and delivery
- Control, manage and review costs on an ongoing basis
- Engage in value engineering exercises for shell and core and tenant works
- Control and manage quality and sustainability
- Control and manage safety
- Manage all site activities and co-ordinate interfaces between specialist sub-contractors
- Commission building systems
- Deliver the project in accordance with our time, budget and quality obligations.
On projects where CWCL is not Main Contractor we act in a Project Manager capacity. Where the Group is not involved as a developer, CWCL operates as a construction manager and is integrated with the developer’s project team.