Work for somewhere that works for you
Work. Relax. Play. Whatever you do, we want you to feel at home here. At work, we’re more business casual than suited and booted. And at play, well that’s pretty much up to you. So whether you want to elevate your mind, work that body (feel the burn), sing, run, play, dance, sit, chat, eat, club, pub or just escape the hubbub, it’s all here.
We have two homes in the UK, Nottingham and London. Our Nottingham Headquarters is a great expanse of free flowing open-planned spaces, designed to inspire ideas and encourage collaboration. Our London development at the White Collar Factory in Old Street is at the heart of where it’s at technology wise - the perfect base to get in the mix.
Nottingham has been our base for over 20 years now. So we’ve had plenty of time to feel right at home. Here are some reasons why you will too.
- The first great thing about our city is its affordability. The cost of living is a fraction of what it would be in London. So you can live the life you want to live; whether that’s a city-centre pad or a life in the burbs. There are no eye-watering mortgages or sky-high rents.
- There’s plenty to keep you pleasantly diverted too. If you’re the active sort, there’s a host of sports facilities and activities. Nottingham Forest and Notts County are both based here.
- Whether you like to see your culture on the big screen in glorious technicolour, on a gallery wall or through the proscenium arch, our eclectic offering won’t disappoint. As well as cinema, art and theatre, there’s plenty of history to soak up at the castle, caves and markets.
- Being a vibrant city which attracts thousands of students each year, there’s a very active nightlife scene too. Our bars, pubs and clubs can more than hold their own against what other regional cities have to offer.
We’ve recently completed our move to the White Collar Factory to join the hipsters and tech folk of Silicon Roundabout at Old Street.
- This is London’s answer to Silicon Valley. And while it might not have been around quite so long as its namesake, what it lacks in history, it more than makes up for in terms of entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking.
- Here, we rub shoulders with the latest start-ups and established giants like Apple, Google, Facebook and Adobe. So there are plenty of like minds to get in the mix with.
- Our own offices are none too shabby either. They come fully equipped with the very latest technology and connectivity, including Microsoft Surface Hubs. Not to mention flexible work spaces and spectacular views of the London skyline.
- What’s more, this being London, there is a near-limitless choice of bars, restaurants and places to hang out and do more or less anything you’d care to mention.
It’s not just about the work
- Active in the community - From walking the walk against breast cancer and digital education for schools and pensioners to family 5k fun runs to support the Nottinghamshire Hospice, our people pull out all the stops for charity. Last year alone, we raised £1,242,511 for over 200 charities, communities and sports clubs.
- Street League - Sponsoring the Street League Programme enabled 49 people to get a job or go back to work. They racked up an impressive 96 qualifications in the process too.
- Cheese Matters - Our Cheese Matters Financial Education programme has been delivered to 3,234 young people in 21 schools in collaboration with other key employers in Nottingham. This is what gives our programme the edge.