What you will enjoy doing
- By exposing you to three challenging work assignments in our core business functions, you will gain a solid understanding of how our business works and what our customers’ needs are.
- You will develop intercultural competencies while being sent abroad for two six month assignments.
- By working with your mentor, you will release your full potential.
- You will grow and develop for future success by networking with your graduate peers as well as with important key contacts and business leaders.
What makes you great
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a natural science, engineering or technical discipline from a well-known university plus business, management or logistics studies.
- Proven track record of internships and/or studies abroad.
- With your international mind-set you value different perspectives and ideas from your colleagues and enjoy working in diverse teams.
- Ambitions to become a business leader and a natural ability to lead and inspire, to excel in our European Graduate Programme that will prepare you for a leadership career.
- Strong communication skills and exceptional self- motivation, combined with an appetite for challenges.
- Excellent English language skills and, ideally, proficiency in at least one other European language to enable you to work effectively with our diverse teams right from the start.
- You must have a high level of personal Integrity.
Why you will love working with us
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.113 billion euros in 2017.
But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers.
They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day. You are passionate about the prospect of leading our business and our people in the future.
The programme is about identifying our future leaders today and preparing them for the challenges of tomorrow. Throughout the programme you’ll develop by challenges on the job, working with people who demonstrate excellence in their areas and completing a tailored training programme.
Submit your CV, references, academic certificates and a one page motivation letter answering the following questions:
- Why you want to join the European Graduate Programme.
- What will make you a great leader.
Programme start is on 1 October 2019 and the application period runs from 17 December 2018 until 18 January 2019.