Where the STEM jobs are
Gradcracker works here's the proof
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester and Manchester, Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country the company employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across the country.
Raytheon Company, with 2018 sales of $27 billion and 67,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 97 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I™ products and services, sensing, effects and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
1. Trust - We take pride in our ethical culture, are honest, and do the right thing.
2. Respect - We are inclusive, embrace diverse perspectives and value the role we all play in our shared vision.
3. Collaboration - We fuel more powerful ideas, deeper relationships and greater opportunities to achieve shared objectives together.
4. Innovation - We challenge the status quo and act with speed and agility to drive global growth.
5. Accountability - We honour our commitments, anticipate the needs of our customers, serve our communities and support each other.